Folsom’s Inaugural Jazzy Sundays Concert
Harley White Jr, Pulitzer Prize nominated composer, musician, educator and bandleader brings his quartet to the Zittel Family Amphitheater in Folsom’s Historic District for a free concert this Sunday, July 18 at 1pm.
Drawing from jazz standards, blues, world music and original compositions, Harley has a vast repertoire of songs and styles to choose from. His concerts are always fun, engaging, educational, and this one’s free.
This concert is the first of a 3 part series brought to you by Steve Heard, EXP Realty of California, Inc, in cooperation with the Folsom Historic District Association, the City of Folsom, the Greater Folsom Partnership, and the generous donations of business leaders and individuals who want to see and hear great musicians perform live, in the District, just for you.
The Zittel Family Amphitheater has cement seats with artificial grass. Bring a blanket or a low-backed chair for maximum comfort. Small coolers permitted.
Plenty of free parking is available in the garage across the plaza at 905 Leidesdorff St.
Please thank our fabulous sponsors! Sponsors in the District include:
- Ruby’s Books, a community-focused, independent book store, featuring a curated selection of new books from many genres, as well as toys and gifts.
- Powerhouse Pub, Folsom’s favorite bar and live music venue. Head there after the concert to catch Andy Santana playing from 3 to 6pm.
- Scott’s Seafood Roundhouse, in their beautiful new space next to the amphitheater, serving brunch from 10am.
- Snook’s Candies, where you can find hand-made chocolates as well as ice cream and other favorites
Major sponsors outside of the District:
- The Blue Waters Group, Mortgage and Real Estate Services
- Style Magazine, the local magazine that serves, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, and Foothills communities. Find articles articles of local interest as well as guides on dining, shopping, and events.
So, come on out, here some great music, enjoy the sunshine, and explore Folsom’s beautiful Historic District shops and restaurants.
Mark your calendars for July 25th, when Tower of Power’s Roger Smith will bring his quartet, with an opening act of special guests.
The last concert of the series will be August 8th with Rene Escovedo and his Latin Jazz Ensemble.
For more information, call Steve Heard 916 718 9577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org