LOCATION CHANGE: City of Folsom’s 70th Anniversary Jubilee April 9
Folsom, CA – Due to expected rain tomorrow, the City of Folsom’s 70th Anniversary Jubilee will be moved to the Folsom Community Center at 52 Natoma Street.
Bring your family and friends to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the City with a day of music, food and fun from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
||City of Folsom’s 70th Anniversary Jubilee
||Saturday, April 9 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
||Folsom Community Center 52 Natoma Street, Folsom
- Watch live music by award-winning FCUSD musicians and enjoy performances by actors from the Sutter Street Theater
- Meet Folsom firefighters and get up close to Folsom’s vintage engine from the 1940s
- Meet Folsom police officers, K9s and horses from the mounted unit
- Learn more about Folsom’s historical roots at Folsom Telegraph, Big House Prison Museum, Murer House and Learning Center, Folsom Powerhouse, and Folsom Chamber of Commerce/Folsom Tourism Bureau displays
- Visit Folsom Public Library and Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary displays
- Enjoy 70th anniversary treats from Karen’s Bakery and Snook’s Candies
- Check out vintage vehicles
- Purchase collectible anniversary merchandise and much more!