1. What do you love most about Folsom?
I love the natural beauty of Folsom and all of the abundant recreation available. The city’s history is also a draw for me.
2. What made you move here initially (or did you grow up here)?
I met my now-fiancé in college and she was from the Bay Area. So I moved to Sacramento with a fraternity brother and my fiancé and I were commuting to see each other. Eventually, she got a job as a speech therapist in Folsom and we just bought a house, where I will live until we’re married.
3. What is your proudest achievement (personal or professional)?
Proposing to my fiancé is the best thing I have ever done.
4. What is your favorite season?
I love fall. I enjoy the colors, the anticipation, and the smoky smell in the air.
5. If you could open up your own business here in Folsom, what would it be?
I want to open a genuine braueri und bier garten (Brewery and beer garden) like the ones I spent so much time at in Austria and Germany